We listened to you and created a revolutionary device that puts, you, the tattoo artist, in control of your art. The first truly wireless tattoo machine is here – the Spektra Flux. More power without any of the complicated stuff. Just a pen-style device with all the features you need.
We have created a Bluetooth enabled device with up to 10 hours of battery life with a fast charging speed of about 1.5 hours. Charge your tattoo machine from any USB-C power plug including your car, laptop, or battery pack. Know where you stand at all times and check your battery life and your voltage usage through an LED indicator. To not over complicate things, we created a user-friendly interface with only 3 buttons so you can spend more time in your art. Prioritizing your comfort and safety with a lightweight, ergonomic design that packs most of the weight in the centre, reducing the strain in your arm.
It’s time to unleash your power, embrace the wireless revolution and create your masterpiece. Say bye, bye to your annoying cables, rotary, coil machine! Even if you’re loyal to the coil, you’ll love the Flux.
- Direct Drive: 4MM Stroke to line and pack color better
- Lightweight Design: Only 6.3 ounces (178 grams), most of the weight is in the centre
- Dynamic Power Path Management: Always get the same amount of power
- LED Indicator: From here you can check your battery life, pair with devices via Bluetooth, and change voltage
- Changing Voltage: Decrease and Increase voltage by half increments
- Detachable battery: Switch to the auxiliary Powerbolt battery.
- Battery life: 10 hours of life with only 1.5 hours of charging time
- USB-C port: Charge your wireless tattoo machine in your car, laptop, or from a battery pack
- Bluetooth capability: Pair with Darklab app
- Darklab App : Change voltage through voice, access tattoo time and receive firmware updates
- Wireless footswitch capable (coming soon)
- Compatible with most membrane needles
- Voltage : 5-12 Volts
- Grip: 33MM
- Handcrafted in the USA
NOTE: ALL MACHINE ISSUES
Before contacting Protat Tattoo Supplies please contact FKirons by emailing this service request form https://www.fkirons.com/pages/service to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please explain the issue as best as you can.
Most problems can be sorted by email and will not need you to send your machine anywhere. An FK Iron technician will reply within 48 hours.
Then contact Protat by email or phone so we can make sure all is taken care of.