THE ALL NEW SPEKTRA EDGE X
The first completely versitile dedicated cartridge machine! All options packed into one machine without the need for additional Hardware.
- All new patent pending MultiVise System accepts conventional backstem and screw-on style cartridge grips without the
- need for adaptors.
- Change the stroke from 2.8-4.2mm (with vairable options in between) without the need for interchangeable parts.
- "Variable On-the-Fly" Micro Dialed Give Adjustment. One full turn of the Dial takes you from no give to full give.
- (Only available on Spektra Edge X)
- The Drivebar will work with our RPG Cartridge Grips, both disposable and autoclavable, along with the Hawk screw on
- adjustable grips. The pivoting DriveBar pivots on its end join self aligning to with the cartridge when the machine is active.
- This stabilizes the bar and needle without the need of bushings causing additional friction and noise
- All new slider material reduces friction and wear prolonging the life of parts; virtually maintenance free
- Ensures accurate glide of the slider while reducing friction and noise elivering a smooth performance with no axial
- Petend pending hex drive mechanism allows the motor to be detached while canceling axial load on the shaft. The Edge
- uses the same HexDrive MotorBolt as the Direkt, this means that if you have a Direkt you can interchange MotorBolts.
- CNC crafted from one solid rod of 6061 T6 aluminum, mirror polished and anodized for ultimate durability
- Made in the USA
This machine is not compatible with standard needles and tubes, cartridge style needles only.
NOTE: ALL MACHINE ISSUES
All FK Iron machines have a 12 month manufacturer's warranty from the date of invoice. So before contacting Protat Tattoo Supplies please contact FK Irons by emailing email@example.com. Most problems can be sorted by email and will not need you to send your machine anywhere. Please explain in detail your machine issue to help the service department help you, and someone will be back to you within 24 hours.