- Full color TFT display with user selectable colour themes and large easy to read fonts.
- Billet aluminum CNC machined housing
- Carefully tuned Capacitive touch user interface
- New for the XR-d is a built in oscilloscope for a visual approach to coil machine tuning
- New mount design for more mounting flexibility.
- Jump start feature and maintained pedal modes now independently assignable to preset/output buttons
- Genuine high quality Amphenol 1/4 inch; jacks for better power delivery and long life.
- Dual Outputs on the XR-d model
- 4 amp peak current, 2 amp continuous
- Session meter based on user set hourly rate: session mode, run time mode, or hybrid mode (new “Hybrid” billing mode automates user input)
- Pedal override button: No need for a foot pedal
- Precision regulated set point voltage 0-18vdc
- Built in short circuit protection
- .1 volt adjustment resolution
- Time of day
- Voltage presets with 2, 4, or 6 machine memory modes
- Non-volatile memory
- Universal input 90-240vac 50/60hz
- Accepts standard 1/4 inch clip cord and foot pedal connections
- Volts, Amps, Speed (hz), Duty Cycle (%), and STL
- Easily bagged with typical machine or bottle baggies
- Additional mounting options available.
- 2 year full manufacturer warranty
Included: XR-D power supply and Magnet mount.
Made in the USA